NOL-TEC EUROPE WILL EXHIBIT AT TIRE TECHNOLOGY 2018
From 20th to 22nd February, Nol-Tec Europe will attend Tire Technology for the third consecutive year. Tire Technology is the most important exhibition dedicated to the tire deisgn and manufacturing that will take place in Hannover.
Nol-Tec will exhibit at its booth the following technologies, which make it a leading company in bulk handling in tire and rubber industries:
- the patented Air Assist® technology, specific for the dense phase pneumatic conveying, truck silo loading and batching systems (learn more);
- the Air Mixer Blender M244 that, unlike conventional mechanical blenders, uses only the "strength " of the air to get mixtures of products with different bulk density and particle size, in a quick and effective way, ensuring a specific control for the process requirements. (learn more);
- the automatica Bootlift M529, used to connect truck/rail hoppers to the final destination in order to allow dust free products discharge.
The main benefits of Nol-Tec solutions dedicated to tire and rubber industry are the following:
- Carbon black and silica friendly handling systems avoiding fines production during conveying;
- Over 120 years of combined experience in writing proprietary PLC control code for batch
- Plug-resistant proprietary design standards for amorphous silica ingredients;
- 100% product containment using complete dust free systems;
- Easy to expand at the pace of your business.
The Nol-Tec Europe's team will wait for you in hall 21, booth 9065.
Ask for your free pass: firstname.lastname@example.org