NOL-TEC EUROPE TEST PLANT & RESEARCH CENTRE
Nol-Tec Europe has realized a complete and multi-line Test Plant.
We test different products with “purge” and “no purge” dense phase pneumatic conveying system, with semidense phase pneumatic conveying with Minijet and dilute phase with Venturi Eductor and rotary valves. Furthermore, we perform tests of blending, particle size and product characterization.
• The customer can personally check how the product is conveyed or blended, and how the convey lines are regulated.
• The test avoids potential problems during the plant start up.
• A further test analysis provides relevant information to design the suitable engineering of the pneumatic conveying and control system.
INFORMATION AVAILABLE AFTER THE TEST
After having analyzed the datas, Nol-Tec Europe will draw up a complete and detailed report, with the following information:
• Convey or Blending typology
• Rate conveyability of the system (maximum rate) and/or of the blender
• Convey Pressure
• Compressed Air Consumption
• Convey or Blending time
• Product Degradation (if required, quantified with sieving, for powdered products)
• Comparison between pneumatic and mechanical blending.
The Nol-Tec Europe Research Centre and Test Plant is located in Via G. di Vittorio 15/17, 20060 Pessano con Bornago (MI), Italy.
If you need further information:
- contact us. email@example.com
- download the brochure in the Download section of this website
- download the publication done on the Tes-Plant Supplement on Euro Bulk Systems in the Download section of this website